1. How did you first get into competing in eSports?
It happened by accident around the year 2000. I really wanted to just play people from different arcades but eventually I started traveling around the world without thinking about it. It became such an addiction that I wanted to do more with it.
2. When did gaming go from a hobby to profession?
I would say when I got sponsored by Evil Geniuses in 2010. I never wore a jersey representing a brand before. I always just did my own thing but after 2010, I have always represented the people who supported me!
3. What is your daily routine leading up to a big event?
My daily routine is look at my brackets to see who I am fighting and try to find videos of their gameplay so I can understand how to beat them in a consistent matter. I also look at the videos of the heavy killers as well.
4. What has been your biggest hurdle in regards to competing and how did you overcome it?
7. What can everyone expect to see from you in the coming months?
You will see me competing at many of the Capcom Pro Tour events and also streaming to teach you guys on twitch.tv/jwonggg